What are the application requirements?
Any student enrolled at the Johannes Gutenberg University Mainz or any of our partner universities in Scotland is eligible for application. Studying to become a teacher is not a precondition for participation in the GO programme.
- Letter of Motivation
- CV: Social commitment / Non-academic Skills / Volunteering Experience
- Academic Achievement: Average mark (at present) / Number of semesters standing
- Linguistic skills
What is the application procedure?
Each applicant must submit
- An English language CV (for an example see http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/de/documents/curriculum-vitae),
- A letter of motivation in English, with an especial focus on social commitment (e.g. social work, voluntary service, honorary positions etc.),
- An overview of grades
- A profile page
- An info line,
- An application photo.
The application documents have to be both uploaded in the Moodle course 2021 Scotland Calling ... and sent to email@example.com under the following titles:
- CV in English (MS Word file), named: A1_CV_Nachname_Vorname
- Letter of Motivation in English (MS Word file), named: A2_Letter_of_Motivation_Nachname_Vorname
- Leistungsübersicht JOGU-StINe (screenshot in PDF), named: A3_Leistungsübersicht_Nachname_Vorname
- Profile in English (MS Word file), named: A4_Profile_Nachname_Vorname
- Infozeile (MS Word file), named: A5_Infozeile_Nachname_Vorname
- Foto (JPG), named: A6_Photo_Nachname_Vorname
The deadline for application is 16 December 2020, 12:00 a.m.!